2021-22 Family Engagement Survey Results
Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) posted the results of its 2021-22 Family Engagement Survey, which includes information specific to Oak Hill Elementary School.
We are proud that families at Oak Hill reported:
- 98 percent feel "my child feels safe at school."
- 97 percent feel "this school is safe."
- 96 percent feel "there is at least one caring adult at the school that my child trusts."
- 94 percent feel "I feel welcome at my child’s school."
- 94 percent feel "Information provided to me by my child’s school is easy to understand."
The feedback provided will help us strengthen family engagement and continue to foster a Caring Culture.
The survey was open from March 13 - April 10 and was available in 10 languages. All families in FCPS were asked to provide their feedback on their engagement at their child’s school to address the following topics:
- Welcoming Environment
- Student Success
- Family and School Partnerships
- Collaboration with the Community
View the full Oak Hill Family Engagement Survey results.
View the full Oak Hill Elementary School Family Engagement Survey results.
View the FCPS webpage for survey results throughout the school district.