Oak Hill Elementary School Student Withdrawal Procedures
- Contact our school Student Information Assistant, Katherine Dillard, at @email to initiate your student’s withdrawal as soon as possible.
- Withdrawals must be submitted in writing.
- Return school property (laptop, MiFi, instruments, books, etc.).
- Return the completed withdrawal form to our school Student Information Assistant before leaving campus on your last day.
- Student Withdrawal Form (available online or in the Oak Hill Elementary School main office).
- Please submit this form to Katherine Dillard, our Student Information Assistant, at @email.
- A records request from the new school needs to be submitted to Oak Hill Elementary School.
Refunding a Student's Meal Account
- Contact our school Student Information Assistant, Katherine Dillard, at @email or 703-467-3500.