Students at Oak Hill are assessed in many areas throughout the year. Parents will receive a notification letter about the testing their child will have as well as the results of each test.
Some of the Virginia and Fairfax County assessments that our students take are:
- NEW this year: iReady Universal Screener for math and reading for K-6 students
- Grades 3-6 Standards of Learning (SOL) tests and eCART tests
- Kindergarten Math Reasoning Assessments
- Grades 1-2 Math Reasoning Assessments
- Grades K-6 Developmental Reading Assessment, 2nd Edition
- WIDA for ESOL students
- Naglieri for grade 1 students
- CogAT for grade 2 students
Our school testing coordinator is Mr. Cliff Credle. Please contact him via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 703-467-3500 with questions about your child's testing program or test results.
Please avoid scheduling appointments on your child's testing day. Tests begin at 9:00 am (except 5 Science at 1:00 pm) and are untimed. Dates and times are subject to change. Make up testing will occur throughout the window based on staff availability to administer tests.
- Tuesday May 15--6 Reading
- Wednesday May 16--5 Reading
- Thursday May 17-4 Reading
- Friday May 18--3 Reading
- Monday May 21--6 Math
- Tuesday May 22--5 Math
- Wednesday May 23--4 Math
- Thursday May 24--3 Math
- Friday May 25--4th Va StudiesAM/ 5th Science PM
- June 4 to June 8--Expedited Retakes for eligible students