At Oak Hill ES, we create an environment where students can embrace a love of learning, are appreciated, challenged, and supported to develop their full potential.
At Oak Hill ES, students are active participants in the learning process by asking questions, collaborating with others, thinking creatively and critically, and reflecting for continuous growth. By building strong relationships and focusing on these skills, we will equip our students to make a positive change in the world.
The Oak Hill Staff believes:
- It is our responsibility to inspire curious, inquisitive, and resilient learners
- Everyone is a teacher AND a life-long learners
- Families are an integral part of Oak Hill and play a vital role in the teaching and learning process
- In creating an equitable, flexible, and safe learning environment for all
- In valuing kindness by respecting individuals and their ideas
- In meeting the social, emotional, and academic needs of the whole child